I have not been posting to my blog very often as of late and the reason is because I have been busy working on my second book.
The new book is on track to be published by Fall 2017. I am seeking individuals willing to share their stories about the Pacific War. These stories will be featured in interview format at the end of the book.
The interviews will be conducted via email.
Potential interview candidates include:
(1) Japanese civilians who survived the bombings of Tokyo, Nagasaki or Hiroshima (or their family members).
(2) Former members of the Japanese military (or their family members).
(3) Former members of the 100th/ 442nd Battalions / MIS (or their family members).
(4) Japanese War Brides who traveled to the United States or Australia.
(5) War orphans in Japan (Orphaned either as a result of being mixed race babies/ children of the occupation forces or orphaned due to their parents becoming war casualties.)
Please post a comment, if you are interested in sharing your story. Thank you for your support.
(Photo: Werner Bischof/ Japan 1951)